Kawariki must become the leader of the family after his father retires in this intimate drama. A husband and father, he realizes that in order to lead with integrity, he must come out and be honest about his own life, even though it will test the boundaries of acceptance and unconditional love.
Offering valuable insights into Maori traditions, family ideals and cultural values, this feature debut is rich and textured with emotional layers and stunning New Zealand landscapes.
When you feel like you’re doing something you don’t know, watching TV though you don’t like, surfing the net and got nothing, walking around with no point, sleeping but you can’t, texting group messages and the likes – well, you are probably in the emotional state of nothingness called boredom.
I’ve been into these many times and the last thing I did to overcome it is to sleep – but that’s for me. Actually, those things I mentioned about boredom were just the usual case I have experienced. It may not be boring on your part or sometimes not on my part as well, but those may lead it there. And all you have to do is to feel it for a while until the feeling is gone.
Well, I have read some tips from the net on how to overcome it. Here it goes.
- Know why you are bored. These were may be those I mentioned above. It’s like a problem, where you have to know it’s cause.
- Do something different. Different in such a way that, it will be something totally new. You’ll never know, you’ll be amazed of something else you can do. With that, boredom will be your way to new learning.
- Be socially active. This may not be something new but this may help. Open your social network accounts and join groups and discuss what’s the trend there.
- Break your daily habit. Everyday may sometimes a deja vu for someone who always get bored. Break it like adding new hobby – hiking, drawing, playing an instrument, card games, photography, etc.
- Avoid boring things. This tip is quite funny but this is true. You should avoid things that would lead you to boredom.
These were just simple tips but were really useful. Life has full of adventures and you have to discover it. Enjoy it even if it’s boredom!
There are words, I want to write.
This word, I want to express.
This feeling inside that I can’t hold tight.
Hoping for your sweet caress.
You know how it hurts,
Seeing you with someone else.
It tears me apart.
Broke my heart into pieces.
Leaving me into skeptic.
Imagining things that are impossible to be.
Asking questions in my mind,
It’s you and only you that can answer.
Letting you go make me less,
Coz’ you are my beginning and my end.
I know the imperfection of this love is,
But love that will last is the love that can never be.
By: sphlerx 🙂
Lyka L. Lush
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A young professional with a unique combination of experience with technical and logical thinking skills, bringing to the table the ability to make complicated things simpler.
That’s it for now. 🙂
First time! You can visit my other blog here. 🙂